5/10/11

School programs

So, some of this is going back to December, but I don't care so you shouldn't either.
Here are the programs the kids have been involved in.  Hadley and Bianca's are from
Christmas time.  Unfortunatly, Brandon and I weren't there to see them because we were
at Dickens.  But, I hear they were super cute!  Hadley was supposed to be dressed as 
a toy (thus the reason for the Buzz Lightyear costume) And Bianca is an Elf.


This is from the ward Christmas Party done while 
we were gone too.  It's the only picture I have of 
All 5 of them with Santa.  And, I have decided that Bianca
had a personal vendetta against Santa this year since NONE
of her pictures with him worked out too well.

Look at that handsome boy!



Careful there Hadley, you might tip over!

He liked the song, "dominic the donkey"
and "the elf song"


I made this one super big so we can try to see what was going on...


The most beautiful Elf there.

She says her favorite song they did was called, 
"The Elf Song"

They made the shirts themselves in class!


Time for a nap?

Bianca's teacher, Mrs. Yates

Kyla's program was on..hmmm, I can't remember, not 
Idaho History..I will have to ask her (bad mommy moment)
It was really cute though!



Singing a "solo" as she called it, with a few other people.


Indians dancing around, I believe.  

She was one chosen to do a tap number

The boys were too cute during the square dancing song.
They were clapping and dancing around.  A few times we 
had to pull them  back towards us because they were
about out with the kids performing!


No comments: