3/30/10

So, one day Hadley was in the shower and apparently decided he needed to shave!  Bianca was with him and she told me what he did.  I found it hard not to laugh when he came crying to me.  :)  It bled for about 45 minutes too. You know, we havn't had a problem since! 


Just some random pictures of Gabe. This kid does so many cute things!  He's cute and he knows it! 
Lord Help us!



Here's a random picture of me and then one of my shoes!  Brandon was working on a job at someone's house once and she apparently had a lot of money!  I guess her shoes collection was out of this world.   She was getting rid of all these shoes and asked Brandon what size his wife wore.  It turned out they fit me!  Most of them you couldn't even tell were worn.  Some I pulled stickers off of.  They are mostly high dollar shoes.  So, nothing I would have spent money on, but they are cute and I was happy to get so many shoes for free!


No comments: