3/30/10

Left Leg before
So, it's been no secret that I have nasty looking vericose veins on my legs. They have progressivly gotten worse with each pregnancy.  So, since Cadence is our final baby, we decided to get them lasered off.  It's an interesting procedure that doesn't really hurt except for all the needles they poke into your legs.  The recovery is pretty painful as it looks and feels like your all bruised up.  So, here are some pics of all that!
Right leg

Before shots

Right Leg

This is what my left leg looked like right after to procedure.  All those red spots are from needles he poked into me.  In the knee you can see the small incision they made to shove the laser up my main vein.

This was my left leg 24 hours after.  It got WAYYYY worse though. 

This is my left leg 2 weeks later (same leg as above)

This is my right leg  24 hours after.  It didn't bruise up near as bad, yet it wasn't as bad as the left leg before either

No comments: