3/30/10

A new baby!

On January 28, 2010.  We welcomed our 3rd daughter.  We named her Cadence Annabeth.  We were so excited to have another girl and have been having a ball buying cute girl clothes and hair bows again!  She weighed 8 lbs 8 1/2 ounces and was 20 inches long.  The Dr. actually missed her birth!  The nurse and Brandon ended up delivering her.  It was a different delivery for me.  I went mostly natural.  I did have the nubain to take the edge off, but I definitly felt the contractions still.  I also was laying on my side when I was pushing and delivered.  I've always done laying on the back stirrups type delivery.  This was nice. I hadn't planned on doing it that way, but I was just so comfortable, I didn't want to move.
So, here's some pics of Cadence.  Of couse, I went overboard on pictures...I hate choosing!!
1 week before I had her


Brandons's sister, Angelina was there for the delivery so she was our photograher..




See how she's screaming, ya..she didn't stop for a long time!  She cried for about 2 hours straight.  It was horrible.  I called Brandon in tears and he came back. 


We found out about 6 weeks later that while she was being born her shoulder got stuck (well, we knew that) and the chiropractor working on it, said it was sprained. So, most likely she was in a lot of pain after birth. 


Daddy and Cadence


Mommy gets a turn



Brandon's sister Angelina











Dr. Jones finally showed up!  OOPS!!


It's okay, this nurse did an awsome job!!


awww, cute, she loves Daddy's finger



The first bath is never much fun!!

Cadence and her cousin Andrew


The kids were excited to meet Cadence


Mom felt much better after doing hair and make-up!


Ready to go home....

2 comments:

jeffandbecca said...

Congratulations! She is a cutie. That is sad about her shoulder, I never knew that could happen, but it makes sense. It was fun to look through your blog and see your fun family times. I can't believe how big your kids are!

Lisa said...

Thanks! The reason we even had the chiro look at her shoulder is because I would pick her up and feel it pop sometimes. She is doing better now though. Your kids are super cute too!