3/10/11

Pictures


Anybody that knows me well, knows how much I love taking pictures.  I normally have my camera with me wherever I go. If I don't, then I have my phone and can snap a picture, if needed.  So, instead of paying for pictures this year or having somebody else do them, I decided to do them on my own.  My biggest weakness is poses.  I need to learn to get a better eye for getting good poses.   I am really hoping that one of these days I will  go take some classes at the college on photography.  I did a couple classes in high school and learned then how much I love it.  But, for now, my kids will be my victims..I mean subjects.

So, here is a photo overload of the pictures we took the fall of 2010.

Kyla Joan Kent
age 10







I also need to learn how to photoshop pictures.
Maybe that can be my wish for Christmas 2011.

Bianca Nicole Kent
age 9




I like to take some random shots throughout the 
day also.  This is one I caught of Kyla helping
Bianca over the water...plus, it shows
they really do love eachother!


Victor Hadley Kent
age 5



Hadley is such a little ham.  He LOVES pictures taken
of him.


Gabriel Noah Kent
age 3















Gabe and his cousin, Jaxson.
We took Gabe and Cadence to do their
pictures a couple days before the older 3.
I figured they would be harder and maybe getting
them sooner would be best.  Jaxson and his mom
and 2 younger sisters came so I could do pictures
of my friends baby at the same time.


Cadence Annabeth Kent
age 8 months

Now, I will admit, I took more pictures of her
than the other kids.  I promise I love all my 
kids the same.  But, it was harder to get pictures
of her because...well, she's a baby!













It was a little windy that day, but 
we did the best we could.




We had plans for more pictures that day, but the camera had a few issues near the end and we had to stop.  So, hopefully soon we will be able to shoot some more.  And, now that I actually like my hair, we will do some family pictures as well!















No comments: