4/21/09

A beautiful Day!!

It was such a nice day outside today, we loved it. I think the kids were out about all day!

We were able to work on the Suburban that has been broken for sometime. I was so excited to get it going, we had to take the fuel tank out. Even Gabe was helping out!
This is a pic of Penny, Brandon and me getting the tank back up. It was heavy. I don't know if you can see my freshly painted toe nails that I risked chipping to do this!!! But, don't worry, they are fine..

Hadley played his little heart out. These pics are of his front flips


This kid is going to make me die of a heart attack someday



Gabe started saying a new word today. "ahmos"(almost) He kept pushing the car around or throwing a ball and saying "ahmos" But I can't get the kid to say "Please"




Hadley loves basketball...this is an awsome shot too!





Had and Kayson






The boys outside eating their corndogs for lunch,
Gabe, Katie, Kayson, Payson and Hadley
Let's hope for more another nice day tomorrow!!!







No comments: